Images in this collection

Goalkeeper Luca Bendel (HFC), 32, goal kick, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 season, September 8, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Germany

Ken Tchouangue (CFC), 20, Fabrice Hartmann (HFC), 11, Coach Benjamin Duda (CFC), Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Felix Langhammer (HFC), 34, Niklas Landgraf (HFC), 31, Aaron Mensah (CFC), 24, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Coach Benjamin Duda, CFC Trinkpause, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, September 8, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Niclas Stierlin (HFC), 13, Tom Baumgart (CFC), 29, header, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Jonas Marx (CFC), 19, Burim Halili (HFC), 5, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, September 8, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I Regionalliga I Matchday 4 I Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC I August 9, 2026 Ken Tchouangue 20, Chemnitzer FC with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Halle, Saale, Leuna, Chemie Stadium, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I Regionalliga I Matchday 4 I Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC I August 9, 2026 Felix Langhammer 34, Hallescher FC with ball, cutout, close-up, portrait, single photo, single image, body, Halle, Saale, Leuna, Chemie Stadium, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I Regionalliga I Matchday 4 I Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC I August 9, 2026, Tackle by Max Kulke, 17, Hallescher FC, Roman Eppendorfer 25, Chemnitzer FC, Halle Saale, Leuna Chemie Stadium, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

Soccer I Men s I 2026–2027 Season I Regionalliga I Matchday 4 I Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC I August 9, 2026 Benjamin Duda, Coach, Chemnitzer FC; cutout, close-up, portrait, Single photo, single image, body, Halle, Saale, Leuna, Chemie Stadium, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany Copyright: xLobeca InesxHähnelx

Roman Eppendorfer CFC, 25, Bocar Baro HFC, 9, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, September 8, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Maurizio Grimaldi (CFC), 23, Felix Langhammer (HFC), 34, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Jan Löhmannsröben CFC, 4, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Bocar Baro HFC, 9, Jan Löhmannsröben CFC, 4, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland

Bocar Baro HFC, 9, Roman Eppendorfer CFC, 25, Hallescher FC vs. Chemnitzer FC, Soccer, Northeast Regional League, Matchday 4, 2026–27 Season, August 9, 2026, Halle Leuna Chemie Stadium, ST Deutschland