EditorialCreativeSportsCollectionsVideos
Prices
0Log in

Visual content for professionals.
800M+ images and videos.

Content Hub

  • Current Events
  • Pictures of the Year
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Collections
  • Videos

Offers

  • Prices & Packages
  • Promotions
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Content Research
  • Contract Photography
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Become a Partner

Company

  • About IMAGO
  • Careers
  • News

Help Center

  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
Legal NoticeTerms & ConditionsLicense InformationData PrivacyPrivacy Settings
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. China, I Love You Day, Nationwide impressions

China, I Love You Day, Nationwide impressions

May 20, 2026

The following photos have been selected for you by the IMAGO picture desk on this topic. For more pictures please use the search function.

Images in this collection

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple take a selfie at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xVCGx 111642848278

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple take a selfie at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xVCGx 111642848278

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo accompanied by robotic dogs at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862049

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo accompanied by robotic dogs at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862049

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862045

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862045

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple receive flower bouquets presented by a robotic dog at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862027

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple receive flower bouquets presented by a robotic dog at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642862027

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xVCGx 111642848286

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xVCGx 111642848286

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: Robotic dogs send flower bouquets to newly-wed couples at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xVCGx 111642848284

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: Robotic dogs send flower bouquets to newly-wed couples at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xVCGx 111642848284

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xVCGx 111642848283

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xVCGx 111642848283

  • BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xVCGx 111642848279

    BEIJING, CHINA - MAY 20: A newly-wed couple pose for a photo at the marriage registration office during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Beijing, China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xVCGx 111642848279

  • HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851339

    HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851339

  • HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851297

    HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851297

  • HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851293

    HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851293

  • HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851342

    HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing attend a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851342

  • HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing pose for a photo in a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese.  Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851337

    HEFEI, CHINA - MAY 20: Newly-wed couples in traditional Chinese-style clothing pose for a photo in a group wedding ceremony during 520 I Love You Day on May 20, 2026 in Hefei, Anhui Province of China. Chinese people celebrate 520 I Love You Day as 520 sounds like I love you in Chinese. Copyright: xChinaxNewsxServicex 111642851337

  • 79th Cannes Film Festival: The Man I Love screening CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Member of the jury Chinese director and screenwriter Chloe Zhao arrives for the screening of the film The Man I Love at the 79th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France on May 20, 2026. Mustafa Yalcin Anadolu Cannes France. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage.  Copyright: x2026xAnadoluxMustafaxYalcinx

    79th Cannes Film Festival: The Man I Love screening CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Member of the jury Chinese director and screenwriter Chloe Zhao arrives for the screening of the film The Man I Love at the 79th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France on May 20, 2026. Mustafa Yalcin Anadolu Cannes France. Editorial use only. Please get in touch for any other usage. Copyright: x2026xAnadoluxMustafaxYalcinx

Collections
News